Have you ever desired for something earnestly that all your thoughts are focused on such thing?

Have you wished you have something good? Is time running out? Have you realized those desires/wishes? Do you think you can ever realize those things you had desired?
Those questions kept ringing in my head. I needed answers to them. More and more questions kept coming. WISHES AND DESIRES.
After a moment of thinking, I started getting good answers to all these questions.
I discovered that not all desires and wishes can come to realization. Yes, that’s right. My reason is that some things we are wishing for or we desire are not for the good of others, themselves and contradicts the will of God (their creator). This things we can relate ourselves.

But that alone did not satisfy me. It has not answered it all. I had to pause for a while, slept over it, did a little research over it (want and desire) and the finally prayed. When I had finished praying I discovered that what I thought initially was the answer to my entire questions.
What’s that? You may ask. It is “PRAYER”. Yes, prayer to God concerning that thing which you desire and wished for brings about quick realization. The Holy Bible made us to understand that prayer is the key. Yes, key that can open any door.

I remembered when I took one exam in my university. The course was not that easy. Right there in the exam hall I started wishing and hoping that I would have a good grade in that course. Couldn’t sleep for days, thinking and wondering what grade I would get in the course. All my thoughts were focused on that result wishing it well. But then I sat down and asked my self this question, “have you even prayed over it?”. When I got this clue I had to start praying immediately over the result. Giving more time to prayer rather than just wishing and hoping for the best without any effort of your maker. You can only connect with your maker and creator through prayer.

But then remember that even if you prayed and what you want and wished for is not inline with the will of God (our creator) then don’t expect to see the realization of such desire.
Never forget that, “how long you have been wishing to get something doesn’t count, what counts is how long you have been praying over it”.

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.